Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Remember when....

I often wonder how I ever survived without a computer, a cell phone and DVR.

Remember the days when you had to find a blank VHS tape or something that you did not mind recording over, set the day/time and press record?

I leave the house and without fail, check my purse to make sure I did not forget my cell phone. I panic and will almost always turn around if I forgot it. What did I do when I did not have it?

And this stupid computer...

I have become quite attached to it.

Since I became a mom it has become my outlet. It is, what some days, keeps me sane. It keeps me from jumping off the deep end and for that I am grateful. He He!!

But when something goes wrong...

It really irritates me.

And today it is this...





For some unknown reason I have been locked out of my account. And to make a very long story short...I am (to put it nicely) annoyed.

Please "Facebook Operations Team" help me. I am feeling a bit cut-off from the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails