Monday, January 10, 2011

The Superbowl of College Football...



Because I chose to spend my 5 minutes of college at the highly acclaimed Bellevue Community College...I can pretty much jump on the band wagon of whatever team I choose at whatever time.

Today...

I am choosing to be an Oregon Duck fan. I mean I am from Oregon, so it really isn't much of a stretch.

Anyway, for those of you that do not know the Oregon Ducks are in the BCS Championship game tonight. And it just so happens that the game is here in sunny Arizona. My cousin Chris is the Drum Major for the Oregon band and last night we went to watch them perform a gig at the Phoenix Zoo.

I apologize for the pics being dark...I am not good with taking pics at night.


Chris doing his thing...So cool!!


It was awesome!!

Now I am a huge NFL football fan, but let me tell you a few things I realized last night.

1. College bands are very talented

2. To my surprise they play really good, current music

3. I really wish I were going to the game tonight

And

4. I think I need to reevaluate my interest in college football.

I would like to give a HUGE shout out to my cousin Chris...You are very talented and we had a lot of fun last night. Thomas is still talking about getting to walk out into the band and actually play the drums for a few seconds.

Here are more pics from our night.


Getting ready for another song!



All of the Cheerleaders and band doing their thing!!











GO DUCKS!!


Just a little side note...

The Seahawks won!!! Woot Woot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mellis, again thank you so much for showing chris a good time to remember,the pics. showed everything they needed to, even though they were a little dark, you better work on that.LOL!!!loved your comentary on the game!!! GO DUCKS!!!!! and SEAHAWKS!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS, BUBS
P.s. give the kids a hug!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails