Thursday, January 13, 2011

House {CHECK} Progress Report {CHECK}

Now that we know exactly where we are moving too...

It was time for me to get moving on these...





I have a plan of attack and with any luck it will go off without a hitch!!

So far I am on target and turned what you just saw into this...



Not bad for one nights worth of work...ALL BY MYSELF!! However, I must confess something... I may have bit off more than I can chew. Packing this whole house while trying to deal with two toddlers and purge my life at the same time is not as easy as it seemed in my head.

Oh well...

I am only admitting this to you, my readers, but never to my husband. He is waiting for the moment I crack and start screaming and barking orders at him. Oh and lets not forget he is completely convinced I am going to go into panic mode any minute. So lets just keep this secret between us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do this mellis, i know you can. just keep telling yourself i know i can, i know i can, i know i can. see how easy that is, good luck honey, if i was there i would sure help you, no i probably wouldn't, but i would baby sit while you did it.

love you, bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails