Monday, January 17, 2011

Busy Weekend...

Well, if you had asked me on Friday what my plans were for the weekend I would have told you I was fully booked with toddler birthday parties.

Three to be exact!!

Taylor woke up not feeling well on Friday, so I had pretty much already counted her out for the parties. As it turned out though...Thomas woke up in the middle of the night Friday sick as well.

Although three birthday parties involving lots of sugar, tons of bouncing and no doubt two very cranky kids in the end...did not sound like my fantasy weekend.

Neither did being stuck at home with two sick kids.

I don't know about other kids...but when my kids get sick (you can add my hubby to the list also) they are completely out of control. They are extra winy and listen even less than they normally do.

But...

It ended up being a VERY productive weekend. We made four trips to the new house (four more than I thought would get done) and even managed to unpack most of the boxes already.

I fear it is going to be a long week, but by next Monday my plan is too be fully moved and 3/4 done unpacking. Pretty big goal, but my motivation hasn't worn off yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails