Tuesday, January 12, 2016

iPhone Photo Dump



1.  I REALLY want that M!!  Like seriously...I REALLY REALLY WANT IT! 
2.  Taylor only likes hot lunch when it comes from her own home...this little thermos is AMAZING!!  I heat up her whatever (this day it was ravioli) and when she goes to eat it at 11...STILL PIPING HOT!!
3.  Look at her...I love her!!
4.  A dish filled with muffins makes me happy!
5.  Just waiting for dance to start!! 
6.  I am getting pretty good at driving in this weather.  Snow does not keep me homebound anymore! (Don't worry I was not driving and taking pics...Thomas took that pic for me)
7.  OBSESSED people!!  I am obsessed with coloring!!
8.  #7...the reason this jumped into my cart at Target!! 
9.  The girls now have their own table in my craft room!!  They are pretty excited about it!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Holy cow, Raymond!! Your "adult coloring" is quite impressive. And looks like it took forever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails