I was reading some posts on Facebook recently and one of them that has been going around is asking you kids without ANY prompting these questions...
Tatum is always saying the funniest stuff, so I thought that she would be the perfect kid to start with. She did not disappoint!!
1. What is something I always say to you?
Answer... "To stop!"
2. What makes me happy?
Answer... "Giving a hug!"
3. What makes me sad?
Answer... "When I take something away from you."
4. How do I make you laugh?
Answer... "Tickling"
5. How old am I?
Answer... "6" (She's only off by 30...no big deal)
6. What is my favorite thing to do?
Answer... "Play on my phone!"
7. What do I do when you are not around?
Answer... "Get groceries"
8. What am I really good at?
Answer... "Darts"
9. What am I not really good at?
Answer... "Pool" (she's right...I suck!)
10. What do I do for a job?
Answer... "Make dinner" (Glad to know she thinks I have a job)
11. What is my favorite food?
Answer... "Fish" (No this is not my favorite food...however I do like fish)
12. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Answer... "Going to Target!" (She asks me everyday after school to go to Target)
This girl cracks me up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment