Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I'm Back!!!

2015 was a GREAT year!  We spent most of the year making our home OURS!!  Putting a lot of blood, sweat and tears MONEY into it.  We have a small list of things we would still like to do in 2016, but those things will most likely come in the spring time. 

Our holidays were great...starting with our first Thanksgiving in Colorado hosting family and friends.  They don't know it yet, but I am expecting them to all come back next year.  The girls and I went back to AZ for my moms annual cookie party and besides me being sick the whole time...it was WONDERFUL!  We spent Christmas at home just the 5 of us and it was perfect.  My hubby took vacation from Christmas until Jan 4...it was actually quite nice.  OK fine it was nice, but Monday morning it was nice to send everyone off to work and school!!

I think 2016 is going to be just as amazing as 2015!!  Thomas will be playing both Baseball AND Football this year, Taylor and Tatum will both be playing soccer again in the spring and Tatum will continue dance.  We are ALL looking forward to our big trip to Disneyworld in May to celebrate my parents' 40th wedding anniversary.  With our newly finished basement suite I hope we will have many guests this year. 

I didn't set resolutions for myself, but just a few goals.  Last year I really dropped the ball on my blog and the amount of pictures I took.  I plan to change both!!  Now that I have a craft room all my own I have plenty of things I want to finally get around to completing (haha or starting for that matter).

I will leave you with an iPhone photo dump.  I know that my blog posts just aren't as fun without a few pics.


1.  All I wanted for Christmas Eve dinner was Chinese food from my favorite restaurant...my wonderful hubby drove across town to get it for me!!
2.  Thanks to their Nana the kids continued their tradition of 'List' cookies for Santa!  Highlights...Tatum asked for a Hippo (she did not get it)...Taylor asked for an art set (she got it)...Thomas asked for Madden 16 (he got it).  If you are wondering...Tatum got lots of goodies for her baby doll!
3.  Riley was not left out this year, but received her presents on Christmas Eve...Playing with toys at 9 years old can really wear a girl out!
4.  Had to snap a pic at the gas pump...$18.25 to fill up my gas guzzler!!  LOVE IT!!
5.  Guess who got his iPad back??  I let his dad talk me into fixing it for him...it's been broken since the summer!
6.  SHE LOVES MAKE-UP!!
7.  Adult coloring books are all the rage right now and I'm OBSESSED!!  Since I'm coloring a lot...so are the girls!!
8.  See #7
9.  I SKUNKED my hubby in cribbage the other night!!  Had to take a pic because that has NEVER happened before!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well meliss, it's about damn time !!!!!! Been waiting since forever for some new pics. Love them !!!!!and love you guys , happy new year !!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails