My feelings towards Mondays is usually pretty darn good. Today however, not so much.
1. Have you ever had a smoke detector that needs a new battery?? OK if your answer is no to that I'm going to need you to just stop reading now. You'll never be able to relate. If you have though...well you know that this VERY ANNOYING OCCURANCE happens only in the MIDDLE of the night. It's like it knows the minute you are in a nice deep sleep in dreamland and BAM!! BEEP....................BEEP!! Well that wasn't exactly what happened to me, but it was just as annoying. Tatum got her very own Kindle Fire for Christmas...SHE LOVES IT...I am tolerating it because I just haven't quite figured it out. She somehow managed to set an alarm and at 5:37AM...it went off. First I couldn't find it and then I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I am pretty sure my hubby almost threw it against the wall. Nothing comes easy in a sleepy haze. I ended up just powering it off and dealing with it later.
2. Have you ever had your air conditioning go out in you car when it's 115 degrees out? I HAVE!! And it sucks!! Like REALLY sucks. But you now what's worse?? The heater in your car when it's 15 degrees outside! Yup...I have now experienced both! Tatum asked me "Mom...why is there smoke coming out of our mouths?"... I laughed...and then I called the mechanic and made an appointment. I'll be driving my hubby's car tomorrow!!
3. Oh...it's Monday and normally I get to send 3 kids to school and 1 husband to work....today though...thanks to one very annoying cough and a runny nose...the littlest one got to stay home from school!
4. I normally have all this CLEANING motivation on Mondays! Nope...4 messy bedrooms and at least 5 loads of laundry are quietly calling my name and I just keep turning the volume up on my TV!
5....I'm pretty sure there was something else I had to tell you, but I've forgotten.
See I'm just off my game today!! I think I'll binge watch Netflix Making a Murderer and color the rest of the day! I'll pretend it's Sunday and start my week tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment