Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The First Step

Admitting you have a problem...



 I admit today that I visit one, two or all three of these stores multiple times a week.  What am I looking for, you ask??  The perfect TREASURE of course!!  I aspire to be like my mom and turn trash into treasure.  Most occasions though, I walk out with very little, for myself that is.  I have managed to score some good finds for the kids.  The last few trips I have found a set of golf clubs (bag included) for Thomas, multiple books for both Thomas and Taylor, some super cute shirts for both of the girls and kids hangers (which I never seem to have enough of).  

Let's be honest though...I am admitting I have a thrift store addiction, but I am not sure I have hit rock bottom yet.  As I type this post I am thinking about traveling a little further tomorrow to find some new stores.

Am I the only one out there with this problem??  Besides my mom??  ;)




1 comment:

DeeDee said...

I LOVE thrift stores! But not sure I go as often as you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails