I have to say...the last two months have been somewhat of a blur. After my hubby left me for Colorado I was a single mom of three and most nights found myself literally falling into bed. I have a whole new respect for moms that actually ARE single doing it on their own.
Anyhoo...Thankfully...I always had my camera with me. Subconsciously I must have known I couldn't rely on memory alone. My hubby spoiled my mom, my sister and myself with a few hours away the weekend before Mother's Day for pedicures and my mom treated us to a delicious lunch at Postino. It was a wonderful PRE-Mother's Day gift, so on the actual day I spent it with the three little munchkins that call me mom.
I think I am pretty lucky myself to have the mom I do...I can only hope my kids feel the same!!! Maybe in the future because they tell me I am mean A LOT!!













2 comments:
I am pretty sure that you told me that I was mean on MORE than one occasion when you were growing up! No worries...someday your kids will be your best friends too!
Love you all!
mellis, LOVE THE PICS!!!!!I WONDER IF MY KIDS EVER TOLD ME I WAS MEAN, IT'S BEEN SO LONG I CAN'T REMEMBER. SO YOU SEE IT ALL FADES AWAY IN TIME. LOVE YOU GUYS,AUNT BUBS
Post a Comment