Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Missing THIS

Tomorrow we will officially have been here for three weeks.  There are moments when it feels like it's been much longer, but there seem to be just as many moments where I feel like I left yesterday.  However, the sadness is usually drown out by two kids that can't seem to get along for anything and a third that we've nicknamed TROUBLE because that's pretty much what she's getting into these days. I thought I would be bored out of my mind with no family or friends around...and sometimes I am (reluctantly I admit I have watched quite a bit of HGTV lately)...but I think I am pretty much as busy as I was before.

WHY...

Well... because when you have three kids and a hubby that works A LOT...you are naturally going to be busy.  It's just the way it is.  If you don't know this...kids DO NOT stop just because you demand ask politely.  Mine are no exception...if anything they are worse...probably not, but I like to think so.

I am sure I had a point to all of this rambling, but with the music blaring in the background and three kids yelling over it, I have completely forgotten it.  So rather than try to remember what it was I will just show you just some of what I am missing today!!














2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my gosh - I can't believe you have TWO pictures of your mom in this collage!! I'm sure they're missing you guys, too. But I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy and getting settled. Oh, and there's NOTHING wrong with watching HGTV, although BRAVO is a much better choice of trash TV . . . it's a great way to make you feel like you're family isn't as crazy as you thought they were. Those reality folk pretty much blow normal right outta the water. Check it - your life will never be the same!! Miss your face!! XOXO

Terri said...

Right back at ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails