Friday, June 14, 2013

Our First Week

I can't believe we have already been in CO for over a week.  Life resumed its normalcy on Monday when my hubby went back to work.  Just me and the munchkins left to explore our new home and all that it has to offer.

So rather than rambling on I will show you with a little iPhone Photo Dump!!


1.  Can you see the sadness on her face??  There were no other little kids at the park we found!!  Let's hope that was a fluke!
2.  I perused the community website and found some rather interesting classes.  Jedi Masters??  I'm not sure this was quite what I was looking for.
3.  I drug the kids out looking for thrift stores and UN-lucky for them...I FOUND THEM!!  (Goodwill not pictured)
4.  We found the absolute BEST Doughnut Shop... Lamar's...and right next door...the largest Starbucks I have ever been in.  As my mom would say..."That's a TWO-fer!"
5.  Tatum loves a good doughnut!
6.  Our new home is bunny central!!  We have two bunnies that are in our front yard every evening around 8!  They are pretty stinkin' cute!!  The kids love them.
7.  The kids and I made a batch of brownies and after shutting the oven door too hard...the salt shaker spilled all over the pan!!  Yes...we still ate them!
8.  Against pediatrician advice...Tatum had her first peanut butter sandwich!!  She devoured it!
9.  Sisters sharing a Costco smoothie...pretty sweet!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Yay! Looks like you are settling in! I'm sure it's not easy but you are such a social gal you'll make friends in no time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails