Thursday, June 20, 2013
Skipping Ahead
I still haven't posted all of the pics from our last days in AZ, but I am going to skip ahead anyway. Don't worry I will post them...just not today!
For all the reasons I would love to be back in AZ...the 100+ degree temps are not one of them. In AZ going to the park ends in April and doesn't return until at least mid-September. Not the case here!! We can go to the park whenever we feel like it and we HAVE!!
So glad that this little one is able to join in on the fun!! She isn't quite sure about the swing yet, but is starting to warm up to it. Quite different from her brother and sister who absolutely LOVED the swing from the first time I put them in it. Taylor still wants me to push her...but to be perfectly honest...I do not like pushing...SO SHE NEEDS TO LEARN TO PUMP HER LEGS!!!! Tatum gets a pass for a while!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment