Friday, December 7, 2012

Lucky #7

7 years ago I became a mom and every day since I have been lucky enough to call this kid my son!!




In 7 years this is some of what I have learned...

Being a mom is a job that you don't get paid to do no matter how much you deserve it...
Being a mom requires patience that you are not born with...
Being a mom is resisting the urge to pour yourself a glass of wine at 9am...
Being a mom means grocery shopping and peeing without interruption are like Christmas presents...
Being a mom means you talk just to hear yourself talk MOST of the time...
Being a mom makes you appreciate sleep and silence in a whole new way...

BUT MOST OF ALL...

To me being a mom means I have gotten and continue to get to see this kid grow up.  He has a huge heart and wears it on his sleeve.  He hates to lose and he hates to clean.  He is an AMAZING big brother and an even more amazing son.  He is mine and he makes me smile everyday.


Happy 7th Birthday Thomas!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yep...he's the best!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails