Saturday, December 22, 2012

Playing Catch Up

It's been too long, I know!!!

I imagine you have been wondering what happened to me!!  Well I have been here, just not here.  I am not lying when I tell you my laptop actually had a thin layer of dust on it.  Although I love the holidays and can't wait for Christmas morning to see my kids' faces,  I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for it all to be over.  I am really looking forward to January!! 

But since I have been MIA for almost a month I will give you a little recap of our month. 

Two Holiday Performances
One Dance Recital
Two Birthday Dinners
One Birthday Lunch and Movie
Two Doctor Visits
Some Christmas Shopping 
And...
A WHOLE LOT MORE I CAN'T REMEMBER!!



Stay tuned for the big Christmas post...it's only 3 days away!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails