So...
It turns out all I needed was some cookie decorating with my kids and my mom to officially get me ready for Christmas!! And if my dad hadn't have been watching football and Tatum...Christmas music would have put this day over the top. I will take the memories minus the music though!!
If you had asked me this morning I would have told you my prediction for cookie decorating 2012 to go as follows...
Tatum cries because I am not paying attention to her.
Thomas and Taylor are bored with decorating after two cookies.
My mom and I do all the decorating.
We leave with no good memories and zero chance of Cookie decorating 2013!!
And as luck would have it...
I was completely WRONG!!
They decorated enough to leave cookies for Santa at both Nana's house and our house!! I hope they leave extra to make up for the fact they were still on the naughty list yesterday!!












No comments:
Post a Comment