Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Big Guy

Yesterday was the Kinderbugs Holiday Boutique and like years past the there was an appearance by good ol' Santa Claus.  Like last year my kids pointed out that he was NOT the real Santa.  I told them that although they were correct...they would still be sitting on his lap, telling him what they wanted and letting me take their picture.  Since it is Tatum's first Christmas I actually think we will be visiting the "mall" Santa, but just in case we do not...







Can you tell who wasn't a fan?  I am pretty sure the mall will be no different, but she hasn't been feeling to good this weekend, so MAYBE it wasn't Santa that was the problem.   

1 comment:

Terri said...

WHAT?! Tatum didn't like Santa...that is shocking! LOL...where was I when all this was going on?! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails