My house is officially back to its original self...with the exception of the tree that needs to be taken outside. I woke up this morning and couldn't look at anything that said Christmas one more minute. I love decorating for the holidays, but when it's over...I'm over it!
Christmas was pretty quiet this year as we opted to stay home on Christmas Eve. I laughed midday because it felt nothing like years past. Christmas morning on the other hand was absolutely like years past. Thomas and Taylor were up at 6am whispering in my ear that Santa had come. And by 7am we were done opening our presents and getting ready to head to my parents house. We were all spoiled by both Santa and our families! The kids have just come off their Christmas high and I couldn't be happier.
I'm not sure Tatum knew what was going on, but I definitely enjoyed watching her reaction to everything. I imagine next year will be much more exciting for her, but I am in no hurry to find out.

No comments:
Post a Comment