Monday, January 23, 2012

Letting it all go

Did you have a nice weekend?

I can honestly say that I did DESPITE the fact I got virtually nothing on my long running "To-Do" list accomplished. Saturday morning I was up before the sun waiting in the cold outside Taylor's preschool to get her registered for next year. The lengths I will go to get what I want!! I am happy to report she will be going to school 5 days a week for 3 hours every morning!! WAHOO!!! Hopefully by then her distaste for school will have changed!! Fingers crossed!

I headed straight to football afterward and I promise next weekend I will take loads of pictures. I have been quite the slacker this season and have not one single pic. I will report that Thomas' team is 1-1 so far and he has scored 2 TD's. We have 5 more games, so still plenty of time to capture the season.

We did absolutely NOTHING else on Saturday and I actually wasn't too torn up about it.

Sunday morning Thomas went bowling with my dad and after I did my weekly grocery shopping Tom and I took Taylor to the pond to feed the ducks again. $1 worth of bread, but a priceless amount of fun!!

Photobucket
Tay would feed the ducks everyday if I would take her, never gets boring!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These Carp were ridiculously huge and stealing all the bread from the ducks!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She wasn't quite sure about how close this one was getting to her!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hiding behind dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meliss, those pics were great, such a sweetie she is?????? lol,but seriously, she does have her moments.anyhoo regardless of her dispo. the pics were great great
great!!! love you guys

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails