Monday, March 7, 2011

Swinger



Have I mentioned how much I am loving this weather??

But as wonderful as it is...it only lasts a little while. Before we know it the thermometer will be in triple digits. Of course I would take the sun over the rain any day regardless of temperature, but when the triple digits start to approach it gets a little boring for the kids.

Unless you are floating in a pool activities outdoors are few and far between.

Which...

Is why I have been taking the kids to the park as much as possible.

In a couple months the parks tend to be ghost towns during the day.

My Taylor LOVES the swings and if I would continuously push her, she would swing til the cows came home.




Side note********It may seem like I am favoring one child lately...I am not. She is liking my camera these days and I am taking advantage. Thomas on the other hand, won't stand still long enough to avoid blur.

1 comment:

Blyth Family Blog said...

Such a cutie. Love these pics. You can send some of that nice weather my way if you want.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails