Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Don't Say it Enough...



But I love my hubby and he really is a great dad. I admit whole heartedly that being a SAHM has its peaks and valleys and depending on whether we (me and the kids) are moving through a peak or valley my hubby takes the heat.

He works A LOT...frankly sometimes it sucks, but I know that because he works I GET to stay home with my kids.

I was elated when we planned our spring break trip and Tom decided to take the entire week off of work AND (and this is a big one) he didn't do any "work" on our vacation. He doesn't believe me when I tell him that I like having him home. And the kids REALLY like it (they get a little sick of mom).





He was just DAD!!!

He carried them when they didn't want to walk...






He rode rides that he barely fit in...





...he was the perfect dad.

We love you dad!!! I love you honey!!!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

That picture of Taylor and Tom looking at each other is priceless! Looks like so much fun. :)

DeeDee said...

aaaahhh great post! he seems like a great dad!

Shan said...

Ahhh. Awesome pics!

Unknown said...

I love those photos of Tom crammed into the rides...so funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails