Friday, March 18, 2011

San Diego or Bust



OK so technically it wasn't our first family trip (we have taken the kids to Show Low a few times), but it was our first trip devoted entirely to the kids.

San Diego...a quick (NOT SO QUICK WHEN YOU STOP FIVE TIMES) 5 hour drive from AZ.

When Tom asked me what I wanted for my birthday this year I told him all I wanted was to take the kids on a trip. We decided on San Diego and a little SeaWorld/Legoland combo.

We left early Sunday morning with nothing planned so we could take our time. Good thing too...about 5 minutes into the drive Thomas asked if we were there yet. And again five minutes later and again 5 minutes after that and well...you get the picture.

We pretty much threw caution to the wind and let the kids run the show. If they asked they got. It was all about them. And I am pretty sure they had a good time.











Although I could have done without the drive home I am very excited to plan our next trip.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails