Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pleasantly Surprised

We are going for some sort of record book in the way of birthday parties this year. Our first year of preschool brought zero invites to birthday parties, no complaints just a fact.

But...

This year, a whole different story. Again No complaints, it just seems like every other weekend we are piling in the car heading to another kid crazy themed party. This week...

THE PETTING ZOO!!

I had some serious reservations and Tom totally ditched me. He had to work, but secretly I think he wanted to be anywhere but the PETTING ZOO!!

Oh how I was wrong. Not only did the kids LOVE it, but I thought it was pretty fun too.

We did a little feeding, pet a few goats, played on a rather unstable toy structure and Taylor took her first cruise on a horse.



If she REALLY liked it should I explore her interest in horseback riding further? Well who knows, but she sure was cute riding that horse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails