Friday, March 4, 2011

My Week..In A LIST

1. Took care of my sick husband


2. Did a little shopping with my mom


3. Took care of my SICK HUSBAND


4. Had a nice lunch with my friend Sarah


5. TOOK CARE OF MY SICK HUSBAND


6. TOOK CARE OF MY SICK KIDS


7. TOOK CARE OF MY SICK KIDS


8. TOOK CARE OF MY SICK KIDS


Are you seeing a pattern here?

This week has been the longest week I have had in a long time. We finally left the house today...Thomas went back to school, Taylor and I did a little shopping and mommy got her much needed Starbucks.

I have decided to just let go of this unproductive week go and hope for a fun weekend and a completely different week to come.

It's my birthday week you know....

THE BIG 31!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Mine wasn't any better, Raymond, with the hubs out of town and both Gracie and I really sick. Something like:

- blow nose
- take care of sick baby
- cough
- call doctor
- take Gracie's temp
- cry
- blow nose
- miss Tye
- cry

You get the idea... :) But we both survived!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails