
Superbowl Sunday is a great day.
It is an even better day when the team you LOVE is actually playing.
OK...No Seahawks in the Superbowl, but it was still a great day.
With lots of GOOD food. Oh and if you ask my hubby...some pretty good drinks also. I have a sneaky suspicion he will have a little headache tomorrow, but that is a whole other story.
Anyway...I had high hopes for lots of pics of our day, but the camera got parked on table after people started to arrive. I did however, take some pics of our yummy food.


Our menu for the game...
Wings
Lil Smokies
Deviled Eggs
Guacamole
Pineapple Mango Pico de Gallo
Fried Mozzarella
Shrimp Cocktail
Fried Crab Wantons
An appetizer my friend Jen brought (my fav of the night), but I am not sure its name. All I know is it had a piece of roast beef, tomato and some sort of mayo spread on a piece of baguette. It would just be easier if she took pics and put the recipe on her blog. THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!
Oh and RIBS!!
And as if that wasn't enough food (It totally was by the way), my ever-so-talented mom made cookies to show true Superbowl spirit.


Good food and Good friends and family made for a GREAT DAY (even if the Steelers didn't win) Yes, I said it. Thomas and Mommy were the only two in the house cheering on the Steelers, but no dice...they lost! Oh well!
1 comment:
Ugh! Ok, Ok...I'll put the recipe up soon. I will have to make it again, so that I can get photos...so you might just be getting a surprise platter of those babies! Had a fab time...thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment