Thursday, February 10, 2011

Batter Up



So here is the thing...

Soccer just wasn't really Thomas' thing. I know you are probably thinking that he is way to young to know if it was his thing or not. And normally I would say you are right...

But he showed almost zero interest in playing again and trust me I asked him quite a few times.

On the other hand when I mentioned T-Ball

His eyes lit up.

I mean REALLY lit up.

His exact words went something like this...

"Mom, I am going to be good at Baseball, huh?"

Of course my response was, "Yea, buddy! You will be great!"

Well it turns out he can really hit the ball.

Tom went out and did what any dad would do and bought him a bat, a T and "official" T-Balls. It was a good thing dad did too because mom would have choked when she saw how much these much needed things cost.

Anyway...

We have one month until the season starts, but we are getting a jump start on our practices. The park by our house has the perfect field for said practices.







2 comments:

Melyssa Noren said...

Look at that form!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!! he's a natural. hope he has a game or two while were there. it sure brings back old memories. omg!!!! i mean really old ones, you know like forty years !!!! omg again!!!!, now i'm really sad.
love,old bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails