But today I did have something in mind. I was on the hunt for a friend in need of Star Wars stuff. Unfortunately I struck out...on the Star Wars stuff that is.
Like all trips to the Dollar Tree I walked away with some goodies and thought I would share.

Each of the kids got something today, unlike most trips...hehe...yea right.
Thomas picked out a coloring book after much deliberation and asking me five hundred times what I thought he should get. Taylor picked a microphone (not pictured because I couldn't pry it out of her hands).
And mommy got two rolls of grosgrain ribbon, some decorative rocks and a package of wooden cutouts for crafting!
The ribbon is one of THE BEST deals I have found at Dollar Tree, 5 yards for $1. 5 yards of ribbon will make quite a few hair bows, which is just what we need around here.
I needed some decorative rocks for a vase I have and one can never have too many crafting items.
I know I have said it a 100 times, but if you do not shop at the Dollar store and could...well you should!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment