
Now that I am a SAHM full-time, having Saturdays free is a whole new ballgame for the Moore's.
Tom and I have talked about taking time with the kids individually from time to time. It is amazing how having one kid verse two makes outings SOOO much easier.
Saturday morning Tom took Thomas and I got was stuck with the Devil...
Kidding, Kidding!!
I was lucky enough to get to hang out with my darling daughter. Actually to be fair she really was an angel the whole day, which is SOOO not like her. She is usually only good for a hour or two and then the meltdowns start.
I digress
After we met back up Tom decided to take both kids to the park. My first instinct was to enjoy the peace and quiet at home by myself. I even got a little excited anticipating an hours worth of such peace.
But then...
The mammarazzi in me started to think what a great opportunity to take some pics.
Drum roll please...





1 comment:
oh meliss, those pictures are great, and i bet you all had a good time too. i am so glad your not working, cause i think you really miss out on alot.
love you guys, and keep the pics. comming
love, bubs
Post a Comment