Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two of my Valentine's

I have entered a photo of my munchkins in a contest to win a photography shoot!!



In order to win though...

I need your help!!!

Stop over at Shannon Worley Photography and check out the beautiful pictures she takes.

And...

Become a follower of her blog and I can receive 5 more comments to help me win. All you have to do is leave a comment that you have become a follower of her blog and you would like your 5 comments to go to Melissa Moore!!

And if you are on facebook and would like to help me even more then head over to Shannon's facebook page. If you "Like" her page you can then go to my picture and leave a comment and like my picture.

OMG...did you get all that??

I just might have confused myself with all of that!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails