Friday, July 30, 2010

ABC's Friday Fun

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 77. My hubby would prefer 75, but I keep an eye on him.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: well, if you can call it a theme..black and red.

C- The CAR in the driveway is: My KIA...hopefully not forever!!

D- My DESK looks: CLEAN!!! That is a rare thing.

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: When Thomas wakes me up, no exact about it.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair!!

G- My GARAGE is filled with: 2 cars, an extra refrigerator, bedroom furniture and a whole lot of STUFF!!

H- My HOUSE is: Run by two toddlers!!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Riley laying on her bed and Thomas laying on my bed...at the moment!!

J- My favorite JUICE is: Grapefruit...preferably fresh squeezed, but I'll settle for any.

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: I am not quite sure...except I am neurotic about the dishes always being done, so there are rarely any dirty.

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Sarah and her girls

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Kohl's coupon (the bills are in Tom's name)

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Probably annoying since my kid had hit numerous golf balls at their house and in their yard.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: LOTS! I went shopping today and was hungry...so lots!!

P- My last house PARTY was: No parties, but when you have the Harding's over...the kids make it seem like a party.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: French Dips...Actually having them tonight!!

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Well, my craftroom, but I wish it was my bedroom...it needs lots of help though. :(

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Tresemme...I am not picky and my hubby likes the smell.

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 55 I think...

U- UNDER my bed you will find: Probably a few abandoned toys

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Two days ago.

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: A lawn that needs to be mowed.

X- I wish I had X-TRA: SPACE!!!

Y- My YARD is: Neglected, but by my hubby. The yard is ALL him.

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: Whenever...depends on whats on TV.

I found this little quiz while hopping around from blog to blog and stopping here. I thought it was super cute, so I had to copy.

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

glad you played along!

Blyth Family Blog said...

I love these things. I feel like I learned so much about you today! I hate dirty dishes too...do you find it hard to train your hubby to put the dang dishes in the dishwasher and not leave them in the sink???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails