Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cooperation...Yeah Right!!

Our drive up north was...

Well as good as can be expected with two toddlers. Taylor zonked out about 30 minutes in and Thomas spent 90% of the drive asking me if we were there yet.

I tried to just crank up the music and drown him out, but it really didn't work too well.

On a side note, I brought some VERY old school CD's that I had made in another life. Man did I make some pretty good mixed CD's if I do say so myself. I was cracking myself up at some of the music that I used to listen too. Thomas thought it was pretty funny too.

Anyhoo...

It is WAY cooler temps up here and I LOVE it.

We didn't do too much yesterday, but I did take some pics of the fam while we were waiting for a table for dinner.

I have to settle for action shots of my kids these days because the second I tell them to look at me they take off. And if I catch them in what could be a good shot and they notice me...forgetaboutit. I did convince Thomas to stop for this one though.



It was really just nice to be able to watch them run around outside and NOT complain about it being too hot.



This is what I get when I ask all three to stand and smile for mommy...



Cooperation...YEAH RIGHT!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails