I know I am not the only one that has totally been slacking in blogland. I think everyone is in summer mode. I have blogs that I stalk regularly and they have been MIA for quite some time now.
Anyway,
I really do not have a good excuse and I am not even going to say that I do or try to think of one. I thought that once Thomas started preschool again I would have time everyday to be blogging. Well it turns out that I do have the time, but I have been filling that time with what I am now referring to as "Junking". My mom and I have been hitting up the local Goodwill and Salvation Army a few times a week.
I know...I know
Are you cracking up? Well if you aren't then you should take a peak in my garage and you would. I mean...my hubby isn't really, but he hasn't yelled at me yet so I am OK for now.
I now have a list (or garage full) of projects to do. And if it wasn't a million degrees outside I would totally start. Well that and if I knew what I wanted to do with all of this stuff. Other than that I have been making hair clips like a crazy person, so there just hasn't been much time left for blogging.
I thought I better check in though, just in case you were getting worried I had left you for bigger and better things. (As if there was such a thing ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment