If I have not said it before, I am totally addicted to the dollar store. Besides loving that there is always something there that I need (OK NEED is probably not quite true, but lets not tell my hubby) there are things that just make me laugh. Some of which ended up being gifts for father's day....yes the kids shopped at the dollar store for Father's Day. I actually give credit to my hubby because Mother's Day gifts were from the dollar store and I thought it was such a good idea I copied him.
Anyway...
For today's finds...
Some Tupperware containers. Of course I use these lots in my house for leftovers and such, but I picked these particular ones up today for hubby to use in his lunch. He is trying to be better about taking his lunch, however every time I send him with my Tupperware...
I never see it again.

A 3pk of hard plastic dipping sauce dishes. Frankly I just thought these would be a good addition to my kitchen. You just never know when you will need a little dipping sauce dish. ;)

Floss picks...because if I do not have these in the house I am not very happy. PERIOD!! I have actually started throwing a few in my purse.

Now, I will admit that it is rare for me to hit the dollar store without buying something for the kids...
But sometimes it isn't always toys people. I thought these little sponges were SOOO cute and they absolutely loved them. They each picked one out and of course have been bugging to take a bath since we got home...at noon1!

And because they are at the age where they want to draw and write on absolutely everything, I picked up two scribble pads. One for each of them.

So there you have it
Another addition of
$$$ Tree Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment