And only because I have too, I will soon return.
But before I go, I thought I would share a little of how I get ready for a trip out of town with the fam.
I hit the $$$ Tree of course.

We are renting a cabin for four days and although it is not by any means what most people would call "roughing it"...it is still not home. I like to take a little Rubbermaid full of some necessities.
I hit the dollar store because I do not care about what I might normally care about for my normal grocery shopping. Knock-off brand laundry detergent is A-OK with me. Most of what I picked up are things that I forget if I am being rushed through a grocery store with both kids and my hubby. Things that I really do not want to spend money on in the first place.
Anyway...
Here is what I bought:
Laundry detergent
Fabric softner
Dish soap
Sponges
Bandaids and FirstAid Kit
Paper towels
Foil pans
Straws
Hand soap
Garbage Bags
Kiddie juices (for the car ride)
Ziploc bags
Each of which cost $1
No comments:
Post a Comment