Well if you read my last post I will simply say that not much has changed. I broke down and did something that I never thought I would have to do...soap in the mouth. Thomas is hopefully just going through a stage that will soon pass because it broke my heart, but it had to be done. Timeouts have not been working and I needed to make a statement that said "Mommy isn't going to put up with it anymore." He did not like it, I can tell you that much. We'll see how things go, but the soap is still sitting on the counter as a reminder.
Taylor too, has not gotten any better. I did however figure out after I posted last that she has what is called Roseola. It is very common at her age, Thomas had it too. If you are not familiar with it, it is a few days of high fever followed by little red bumps all over the body. There is no prescribed remedy, you just have to let it pass on its own. Yesterday was the worst day of the bumps, she was covered. They don't itch or anything which is good, really they look a lot worse than are. So, between that and her getting quite a few of her back teeth it has been a rough few days. She is a bit dramatic though and I think she is overdoing it just a little. Tom would just say that I am not a very compassionate mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment