I am on my way to becoming a soccer mom, but NO I did not buy a minivan. I started my day off bright and early being ready and out of the house by 7:15. Stopped at Starbucks for a frap and headed to meet the director of the preschool Thomas will be attending, Kinderbugs. Of course he LOVED it, but more importantly I loved it and am really excited for him to start, August 10th to be exact. After that it was off to Target to meet my mom for a quick run around, hitting of course my two favorite spots, the Dollar Spot and the kids section. As usual I bought a little from each. We were homeward bound after that for Taylor's morning nap and a little playtime for Thomas. Lunch, swim lessons and nap time have brought me to this point. I should have the next couple hours to myself, as both of my kids are pretty good nappers.
Swim lessons went great today. Thomas is looking more and more like an actual swimmer everyday. He did so good today that I am actually really excited for the rest of the week. I took some pics today, but with Taylor running around not too many turned out. I will try again tomorrow but I did have a couple that turned out.
Swim lessons went great today. Thomas is looking more and more like an actual swimmer everyday. He did so good today that I am actually really excited for the rest of the week. I took some pics today, but with Taylor running around not too many turned out. I will try again tomorrow but I did have a couple that turned out.
Great face Thomas is making in this shot, but how sad is it that at 93 degrees he was freezing in the pool, shivering the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment