Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another {GOOD} Day

Well, I have had a great couple of days so far this week with my children. One has had minimal timeouts and the other has had minimal fits. All in all I'll take it. Swimming lessons were fantastic today. The light bulb went off I guess because today it was real swimming. We still have a ways to go, but I am very pleased with Thomas' progress so far. I absolutely love his swim teacher. She has patience like no other and with my kid you have too. He asks a million questions that have nothing to do with swimming and bless her heart for answering every one while trying to teach him.

I went outside this afternoon to take some pictures of my hair clips and tried very hard to capture some new shots of the kids. Unfortunately neither would cooperate looking at the camera, but I did manage to get a few cute ones of Taylor. She does not go out in the grass, I still don't think she really likes the feeling of it. I threw a golf ball out into the yard and tried to get her to go get it, no luck. She stood right at the edge of the patio and willed the golf ball to her. Thomas finally came by and gave it to her, I think he got sick of me saying "Cookie go get mommy the ball."


I especially love the one where she is accessing the situation. She tried very hard to figure out a way to get the ball without actually going out into the yard. She really does crack me up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails