Monday, December 1, 2008

Yes, it is finally Monday

This long extended weekend seemed to go on and on and I am very glad it is Monday. I can start to get back to some sort of normalcy and move through the last month of the year. WOW it is December 1st! I would ask where the time goes, but no one ever seems to have a good answer to that. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I worked from 4am-noon on Thanksgiving and then headed to my moms for Turkey dinner. It was delicious as every year, although I will say turkey dinner is not one of my favorite meals. It was a nice day with family though and that is all that matters.


This was the only decent shot of Taylor on Thanksgiving.


Thomas and Aunt KiKi on Thanksgiving with Seahawks and Cardinals jerseys on, both teams lost.

My true excitement on Thanksgiving week comes from BLACK FRIDAY!!! I tried to start early this year and made a trip to Michael's after we left my moms. Who could believe how many people were shopping on Thanksgiving night? Not me obviously because what I wanted was sold out in the first five minutes. Oh well, no big deal it was something for myself, so I could live without. I woke up on Friday morning and stood in line at Kohl's at 3am (they opened at 4), bought lots of stuff, but after all was said and done I didn't really feel like I accomplished any actual Christmas shopping. Tom hung all of the Christmas lights on the house and it looks wonderful.


Saturday I drug my family to JCPenney to have family pictures taken and what a mess that was. I should have known the weekend after Thanksgiving was not a good time to go, but we did it anyway. Long story short, it took forever, no one cooperated and I was not happy with the pictures. I spent a total of $20 on pictures, if that tells you anything. I will try again this week with just the kids I think and try to get a good one of them. We did Santa pictures too, at least that was something I could laugh about.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails