Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yearly Tradition

I have to just write quickly about a tradition that my mom and dad started for us all about 6 or 7 years ago and I absolutely love it. Every year we go to the local mall and pull names of kids in need off of a tree. Today I met my mom and dad at the mall and was almost going to put off pulling tags today and then I couldn't resist. I read tag after tag and wish I could pull every single one. These kids want some of the simplest things and it breaks my heart to think that any one of them could go without. I pulled two tags, but will most likely bring more gifts to fulfill more tags. This is one of the best ways to give back and it is so easy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails