Thursday, December 18, 2008

How quickly you forget....

So, today I decided to have my babysitter come over and watch the kids while I went to get my nails done. I have the best babysitter and if it weren't for the fact that it is really expensive, I would have her over more often. It was the first time she has watched Taylor, but she has watched Thomas since he was 1. The nail place was busy, so I ran over to Target while I waited and when I got out of the car and was walking into the store I couldn't help but laugh at how light I felt. NO KIDS!! It is not very often that I walk into any place without a cart or a stroller and all the necessities that go along with children. No one to yell at and no one to keep from crying, just me. It is moments like this that I of course notice all of the women with their kids and see what I look like from the outside. It is an unspoken bond that all mothers of toddlers share. How quickly we forget what it is like to be without kids in toe. It was a very nice two hours!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails