Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Excited

It is the day before Thanksgiving and I am getting excited all around. Thomas helped me decorate the tree on Sunday night and I am very happy with the way it turned out. I have done gold and red for the last few years, so I decided to add green this year. Yes, I am one of those people who's tree is all color coordinating. I went back to hobby lobby and bought some more decorations. We are having a Christmas party this year, so I have to be totally decorated. Tom is off of work the whole weekend so he has promised me the lights on the house would be done before Monday. YIPPEE! I got out my Christmas CD the other day and have officially begun rocking' out to it every time I am in the car. People look at me like I am crazy, singing my heart out to country Christmas. Oh well, it doesn't bother me.


Of course I have not seen the day after Thanksgiving ads yet, but YES I will be one of those crazy women out at the crack of dawn waiting in line. I do it more for the fun rather than any particular sale item, but this year I am hoping with the way the economy is I will get some good deals. Most likely it will be Kohl's and then Target, Kohl's opens at 4am and Target not until 6am.


Quick side story.....while typing this post, I just heard a crash in the kitchen. I went to check it out and my son has just pulled all of the freshly baked cookies onto the floor. I have four left. My dog was trying to eat them as fast as I was trying to clean them all up. Oh the joys of parenthood.


Here is a pic of my tree and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails