I registered a little while back when I renewed my car tabs and was so excited. I really have no excuse or reason why I never have in the past, but I haven't. I felt like no one has any room to complain if they can't say they put effort into playing a part, so this year I did.
I have been looking forward to voting since I registered and when I got up this morning I thought, okay now I really have to do it. I had no real desire to take my two kids and stand in line forever, so I put it off all morning. I decided that after nap time I would pack them up and go stand in line. I put Taylor in the snugly and gave Thomas Dum Dum suckers (he never gets them, so he was super excited), told him to stand right by me and be very quiet. We only had to stand in line for about 10 minutes because M-Z last names was a very short line. Good thing I finally changed my name to my married name. Ha Ha it only took me a year and a half!
I was very excited to stand in the little booth and mark my choices. I am glad I voted and will be even more glad when the whole thing is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment