What a boring day to say the least. I always think it is a good idea sometimes to stay home and get things done around the house. Well at least it seems that way in theory. With two kids though it never seems to go as I plan it in my head. Doing simple things like the dishes isn't easy with kids, so when I am forced to do things like clean the bathroom I have to get creative. One in the bath and the other in a bouncy chair. One chore like that and it is all I can do to continue on. Once I get in a cleaning mood, I don't like to stop or I will lose momentum and that will be the end. Today was just not one of those momentum days though, I just never could get the ball rolling. So it is now almost 6pm and I only have a little to show for my day home. I guess tomorrow will have to be a continuation of my Monday.
On an entirely different note I am very happy to report that although I have been bringing up the rear in my fantasy football league all season and went into this weekend 2-7, I will take a win this week against my hubby. I do not expect to have a great comeback although I would love it if I did, it is just nice to bring my husband down a notch or two. It will also be nice not to be tied for last anymore, that title will be held by my sisters boyfriend all by himself. Sorry Ken!!
Happy Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment