Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Made It!

I never realized just how much I look forward to the couple hours I get to spend with my husband every night until he leaves me for a week and I don't have it. Tom has always worked quite a bit. I guess the normal really it is just that I am always working his days off, so it really feels like we never see each other. With his new job he had spend this week in California and I was left to play mom by myself all week. I really didn't think it would be all that different from our normal week. I was totally wrong! Tom really helps me with the kids at night and I think they (Thomas especially) looks forward to him putting them to bed. Putting the exhaustion of kids aside, it is nice to have adult conversation.

He gets home tomorrow and we are excited that the week is over and he will be home. I am sure it will be minutes and we will all be driving each other crazy, but I think I like that better than being alone.

I really do not know how any single parent does it.......my hat is off to you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails