So this is Thomas' third Halloween and some might say that I take great pleasure in picking his costumes. I am very aware that there will be a day when he does not want me to pick his costume, so until then.. Year #1 he was a chicken. It was great, well for everyone except him. He hated the costume. He cried the entire time he had it on (all 15 minutes). This year I had his pictures taken at JCPenney and took the chicken costume with me. HILARIOUS! Year #2 he was a monkey, complete with a banana in the pocket. I really didn't think it could get any funnier than the chicken...I was wrong. This year he enjoyed the costume and tried it on for us all quite a few times. Again HILARIOUS! So today my mom and I trucked off to Target to check out costumes and..........................here is what we left with.
Year #3 he will be going as a dinosaur. Once I convinced him to try on the head piece it was decided. Both my mom and I were laughing, so hard I had to cross my legs and truly try to stop. We told him to roar like a dinosaur and he did. This made the moment even better. I do not want to ruin great Halloween pics, so for now you will only see the the costume. Someday he will choose his own costumes and I am sure none of them will ever be as funny as the ones that I have chosen for him.
No idea what my daughter will wear for her first Halloween, but you can almost guarantee it will be funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment