Thursday, October 15, 2015

Participation Awards Go To...

Thomas and Taylor's football and soccer teams have not had excellent seasons thus far.  OK...if I am being honest...which I always am...Taylor hasn't won a single game and Thomas finally won his first game last weekend.  Despite their records though...we truck out to the fields every weekend and put in 200% effort...me included.  I might be one of the loudest parents on the sidelines regardless of the score and you only have to sit by me once to know which kids are mine!!!
 
Just like Tatum, Taylor is decked out in pink so you can't miss her.  She does not stop...and even when her team is losing she keeps at it!








Thomas is a jack of all trades...master of none when it comes to football.  I am grateful this season he has gotten to play multiple positions and decide what he likes best.  I think if you asked him he would tell you that QB is his position, but as you'll see in the pics he plays quite a few.  And if you can't tell which one he is...look for number 11!! 














 He finally got to try his kickoff abilities...and he didn't do too bad!!
 



 
Look at him go!!  I'll let you decide if he made it to the end zone or not...WINK WINK...or if that #74 tackled him in the what would have been next shot!!
 
Winning or losing...I love watching them both play!

1 comment:

wedding photographer in cornwall said...

It's the participation that counts though right, not the winning?!!!! Ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails