The kids and I were invited to tag along with friends to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo...and it was SO FUN!! You know me...I love the Denver Zoo, but if you can believe it...this one might have been better.
We got to get up close and personal with the Giraffe!! These animals are just amazing and so beautiful and SO BIG!!
No fear with this one!! Her and I both could have hung out with the giraffes all day!
I love taking selfies...especially with unpredictable animals! He swung his head over the rail a nanosecond after I took this. I may or may not have screamed a little.
Tatum wasn't as big of a fan of the up close and personal part, but she didn't mind watching them from a distance.
Every animal she saw was "So cute!"...even these hogs...not so much in my opinion, but whatever!
These little 3 year old legs made it through the whole zoo without whining once!
Love these kids!!
Yup...another CUTE animal...no Tatum alligators are NOT cute!!
Against my will I went on this sky ride to the top of the mountain. My palms were sweaty and I wasn't a fan of the wind.
Every time we touched the glass these two orangutans would try to eat the glass. They didn't seem to be too amused by us, but we took pics anyway!
Because I am the best mom EVER...we ride!
And because I was obsessed with the all the giraffes...we ended our day the same way we started it!!
It was a great start to our fall break!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment