From top left:
1. Got a little crafty a few weeks ago and added something to my Valentine Decoration collection!
2. A pic from the AFC Championship game...before my sis was sad!!
3. My hubby wanted to put Skittles on his co-workers desks...I altered them a bit to get his point across!
4. Mini Me and myself before school last week!!
5. My hubby and I took a little selfie on our day trip Saturday!
6. We pulled over on the side of the road to watch these guys climb the frozen waterfall...it was pretty cool!
7. Sunday afternoon I gave a little cooking lesson to my neighbor JoJo on how to prepare Chicken Cordon Bleu...Thomas took a pic of her working.
8. More saving...all this for $12...there's even an outfit in there!!
9. I put a menu on the refrigerator to hopefully stop the question "WHAT ARE WE HAVING FOR DINNER?" once and for all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment