Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's That Time Again

It's no secret that I do my best work...and by work I mean cleaning...when either of the following occur...1. when my hubby and I argue OR 2. when I'm in a funk.  I'm not going to lie...my hubby and I have had some doozies, some of which even led to cleaning the blinds.  You know it's a good argument when I'm cleaning the blinds, but this time it isn't an argument that is sending me into crazy cleaning mode. 

It might be the weather...I haven't seen the actual concrete in our neighborhood for over a week...I'm over it.  It might be the fact my three kids and I don't quite share the same definition of "clean".  Either way though I dug up the list I created last year for what I called...PROJECT PURGE!!!!

I pick up the house daily and vacuum almost everyday (I LOVE MY DYSON), but please don't open my closets or drawers or kitchen cupboards.  I don't have hoarder status, but there are a few spaces that I've used my jenga like abilities to keep everything stacked up.  I commend you if you do not have any of these in your house, although I would probably make you prove it because I just don't believe you!! 

Anyhoo...

I'm starting today because WHY NOT?

I don't have a goal finish date, but my mom comes next Wednesday, so that seems like a good day!!  She will probably laugh when she reads this which means "Challenge accepted"!!

Do you think I can do it??

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm not going to lie...I did chuckle a little!

Now, about those family room decor pillows...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails