Anyway...
As I was saying...I have been super productive lately. I have been keeping up on laundry and although my relationship with laundry has not changed (I still hate it)...I have been pushing through and getting it done. I established a little morning routine and almost everyday it involves vacuuming, running the dish washer, picking up the kids' rooms and smiling about how nice it is to have a clean house. I can't speak for anyone else, but with every kid and the stuff they possess I have become a little more OCD.
I'm looking forward to a fun, impromptu visit from my sister this coming weekend...THAT thanks to our AWESOME parents...will include going to the AFC Championship between the Broncos and the Patriots. It isn't exactly my dream game to attend, but my sister is over the moon. I'll be routing with her, but only because she has promised to throw some love to the Seahawks later that day for the NFC game. Please send good vibes our way...we will be sitting in a sea of ORANGE!!
That is all for now, but I will leave you with a few pics I meant to post last week and didn't.
And a little video...
2 comments:
meliss, those are really good pics. and according to them, we know who rules!!!!! loved loved it all love you guys, bubs
LMAO...so funny! Thomas is such a good big brother!!
Post a Comment